Michelle Moy – Civil Litigation Attorney
Defending clients in employment cases.
Michelle Moy is a practicing civil litigation attorney, focusing mainly on wage and hour class action defense. Michelle’s experience also includes employment discrimination defense, real property partition litigation, breach of contract litigation, and tort liability.
In 2011, Michelle graduated from Southwestern Law School’s accelerated SCALE program. While studying at Southwestern, she externed for the Hon. Judge David Wesley and the Hon. Judge Michael Nash. She earned a public service distinction from Southwestern.
In 2001, she earned her Bachelor of Arts from Wellesley College in Massachusetts with a major in Peace and Justice Studies.
Other experience includes working as a research assistant and research associate at the Kennedy School of Government and Harvard Business School for Professors Xavier de Souza Briggs and Laura Morgan Roberts, respectively.
- Employment – Class Action Defense
- Employment Discrimination Defense
- Real Property Partition Litigation
- Breach of Contract Litigation
- Tort Claims
- California, 2012
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- Southwestern Law School, Los Angeles, California
- Juris Doctorate
- Wellesley College, Wellesley, Massachusetts
- Bachelor of Arts
- Major: Peace and Justice Studies