Daniel K. Gaston – Transportation Attorney
Vast experience as a transportation attorney specializing in business and more.
Daniel Gaston brings 40 years of experience to his work on issues affecting businesses and business owners.
His vast experience as an attorney centers on general business, regulatory, commercial, real property, collections and corporate law.
As a transportation attorney, he represents truck, bus and air carriers, freight forwarders, transportation brokers and warehouse operators in regulatory proceedings, litigation, business transactions and corporate matters. He also represents trucking, bus companies and vessel carriers before the California Public Utilities Commission, the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, the Department of Transportation and the Department of Motor Vehicles in matters concerning acquisition of operating rights and compliance and enforcement.
Dan has been practicing law for over forty years, having obtained his Juris Doctorate in 1983 from Southwestern University School of Law where he received the American Juris Prudence Book award in Administrative Law. He earned his Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of California of Santa Barbara.
He is admitted to The State Bar of California and the United States District Court for the Central District of California. Dan is a member of the California Trucking Association, the Los Angeles Transportation Club, American Transportation Association, the Transportation Lawyers Association and the Los Angeles County Bar Association.
- Real property
- Corporate law
- Bus and Air carriers
- Freight forwarders
- Transportation brokers
- Business transactions
- Corporate matters
- Warehouse operators in regulatory proceedings
- California State Courts and Courts of Appeal
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- Southwestern University School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- Juris Doctorate – 1983
- Honors: American Juris Prudence Book
- Major: Administrative Law
- University of California of Santa Barbara
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- California Trucking Association, Member, Present
- Los Angeles Transportation Club, Member, Present
- American Transportation Association, Member, Present
- Transportation Lawyers Association, Member, Present
- Los Angeles County Bar Association., Member, Present