Protecting Trademarks, Copyrights And Business Intellectual Property
One of the most important assets of a business organization is its brand — its goods, ideas, services and intellectual assets that can become more than the sum of their parts. Understandably, competitors can and do seek to appropriate these powerful assets for their own gain.
Because of this, it is important to proactively protect them in the best possible way. Reaching out to skilled counsel is almost always the ideal decision. Addressing procedure on your own may seem simple in certain circumstances, but one mistake can open you up to significant exposure and jeopardize your assets.
The law firm of Larson & Gaston, LLP, provides a full range of intellectual property services including:
- Registering federal copyrights
- Registering federal and state trademarks, trade names and service marks
- Handling infringement claims and infringement litigation
- Handling Internet domain name disputes
- Assignment, licensing and other transfers
- Protecting trade secrets with nondisclosure and confidentiality agreements
The firm’s lawyers also have extensive experience representing clients in copyright royalty collection and distribution matters and proceedings before the Copyright Arbitration Board in Washington, D.C.
To schedule an initial consultation to discuss copyright or trademark law trade secret protection, Internet issues or other intellectual property issues with a Los Angeles County intellectual property attorney, call 800-671-8756 or email Larson & Gaston, LLP.